You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
47,075 chatty comments by "Entity"
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 12:49pm PST * M A S T E R S P L I N T E R E D *
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 7:34am PST I concurr!
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 9:40pm PST Their connections are the shits. (@Home users?). It's a peer to peer network, so one central server won't die. All depends on individual connections.
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 9:39pm PST I would have one of these, 'cept the shitpieces don't support SoundFonts. :(
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 9:38pm PST A once great company with marginable drivers has gone over the edge and released such shitty drivers with the audigy series that I had to (for the...
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 9:36pm PST Let me bottom line that for ya: </Stone Cold Steve Austin> Modem doesn't work. Video doesn't work.
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 9:34pm PST If you're using WinME, WinXP or Win2K, just hit your power button. It goes through a proper shutdown procedure if your ATX is set up properly....
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 9:33pm PST It looks like the front page for me. Menus are updated top and bottom.
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 9:32pm PST Morpheus is very much alive for me 300792 GB shared....
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 5:30pm PST That was some quick goat thinking.
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 5:29pm PST While that word shouldn't be used, you missed an opportunity to write Shackie
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 5:29pm PST What's reason #1? General Anti-MS in ... general?
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 5:28pm PST Flash isn't annoying if done properly, and good lord, the file sizes are microscopic.
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 4:52pm PST It's one of those things that looks and sounds wierd. Kind of like how the singer for Boston was a large biker type dude.
- Posted Dec 03, 2001 4:47pm PST or I am on teh crack and it still IS around.