You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
47,075 chatty comments by "Entity"
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 2:56pm PST This would be a great place for that "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the special olympics" picture. I wish I had that picture.
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 2:49pm PST Comedy Gold.
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 2:12pm PST If I was a woman, I would never leave the house.
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 2:08pm PST Is your ass a Chinese Restaurant?
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 2:07pm PST This is interesting, could apply to Exploder and Nutscrape too.
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 1:45pm PST I miss racing games with control like NFS High Stakes. :/ All these god damned simulators and their lame clunky controls. :(
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 1:43pm PST Worked fine for me. Shit, them sumbitches even fixed that Quicktime issue I was ranting and raving about. Maximum cool.
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 1:41pm PST Last time I tried it, it ate the ass out of a dead skunk. Had no preferences and drove me crazy.
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 1:38pm PST At the time, it had to be Mortal Kombat 1. MK2 and 3's finishes were a little over the top, lots of MK1's looked kinda real. (Even tho you really...
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 1:35pm PST Two hundred and thirty six.
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 1:34pm PST Tony Hawk 3, and something um, else
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 1:32pm PST THUPER! Thanks for athking!
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 1:09pm PST FORBIDDEN!
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 12:55pm PST Tori Amos
- Posted Dec 04, 2001 12:54pm PST Kinda like how WWF Smackdown 3 sucks up 4.1 megs on the PS2. Sheesh. (This is BEFORE any saved wrestlers; it just opens enough space in case you...