775 chatty comments by "DragonSire"
- Posted May 27, 2010 6:14pm PDT The best way to fight piracy? Make online games that people actually want to play. Good job Blizzard! :)
- Posted May 24, 2010 8:01pm PDT Awesome. Glad I waited to get this. I'd much rather have it on Steam.
- Posted May 24, 2010 7:57pm PDT Gubba gubba gu? Do you know where my cpu is? You stole my cpu. You owe me a new cpu.
- Posted May 24, 2010 10:28am PDT Glad I'm not the only one having problems with this. Not the best way to get people to try your game. ;p
- Posted May 19, 2010 9:58am PDT Bobby Kotick is smiling right now. That makes me sad. :(
- Posted May 13, 2010 7:24pm PDT The points are so you know how many you got for a kill. The points are used for upgrading weapons and skills. There is an article on the game in...
- Posted May 03, 2010 8:31pm PDT It's the most wonderful time of the year!
- Posted Apr 28, 2010 6:41pm PDT It's pretty sweet that there are so many Shackers who are Eagle Scouts.
- Posted Apr 28, 2010 3:19pm PDT This is awesome.
- Posted Apr 27, 2010 8:49pm PDT Not legally binding? Tell that to my German friends. Although we both seem to agree on the lack of common sense in the U.S. legal system.
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 10:11pm PDT Unless the future created panels only let edited versions into the country. Or no version at all :(
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 7:32pm PDT Possible Federal Mandates for the entire country? Oh crap. Welcome to EurAmerica.
- Posted Apr 22, 2010 10:01am PDT It's only the national pastime there. The public won't let it go if Korea gives it an A-O rating. Don't change ANYTHING Blizzard. They'll cave...
- Posted Apr 14, 2010 7:11pm PDT Hah hah, good one. Never been an Activision fan. I have much more respect for developers than publishers.
- Posted Apr 10, 2010 9:10pm PDT HDMI cable. That's all you need. Period.