14,713 chatty comments by "Dr_Cube"
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 11:14am PDT Got I want one of those OLED TV's so bad. They look amazing at the store. I want to see a game on it
- Posted Oct 22, 2018 10:04am PDT EA doesn't make games anymore so much as they make storefronts.
- Posted Oct 19, 2018 7:08pm PDT Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim because of the mods. The mods add content of all kinds and turned great games into some of the best that have ever...
- Posted Oct 19, 2018 7:01pm PDT Sauteed peppers and onions. Doesn't even really need seasoning. Olive oil and some time in the pan.
- Posted Oct 19, 2018 6:59pm PDT I am still pushing a 2008 sharp that briefly had a single blue vertical line. it's gone for now but i know the unit is failing. LG OLED is the way...
- Posted Oct 19, 2018 6:55pm PDT If you have time to travel around the country then great but you can't go to Italy and skip Rome.
- Posted Oct 19, 2018 6:37pm PDT Sure. 6 months out, give or take. This one will come to PC.
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 7:00pm PDT Another Lyle video, the Lyle that gave the hilarious review of the verge's utterly failed attempt at building a PC. https://youtu.be/rgGS_zZfpT0
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 3:29pm PDT No. Empty is way too strong a word for it
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 10:54am PDT Phil!!!
- Posted Oct 18, 2018 10:52am PDT 100gb per game. Jeez. You'll only be able to have 4-5 games on your console at a time.
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 7:27am PDT Yeah. I'll take 10 more years of modern settings then 10 years of futuristic then back to modern before I even want to think abiut revisiting WWII...
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 6:55am PDT That's awesome. Contracts on celebrity personalities is a genius idea for this game. Imagine if they did one for Trump.
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 6:07am PDT But I have red dead 2 for single player, and that will keep me busy for months.
- Posted Oct 17, 2018 6:02am PDT Artistry counts for more than raw hardware specs. I wish more developer shops had the time to really put some effort into the art style of their...