12,066 chatty comments by "Dontdrop"
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 8:14pm PDT Finally listening to it and it's so much safer than I expected. Both the song and the video.
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 8:00pm PDT Only took me 7 days to plagiarize you lmfaoooo
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 7:53pm PDT I finally read about Anita Hill https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/anita-hill-180924200645912.html While the cultural context is different...
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 6:35pm PDT A) several parts of the world haven't forgotten the Bush era B) Some of this damage is irreparable.
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 8:37am PDT Freespace 2 era Volition
- Posted Sep 23, 2018 10:22am PDT If you've built up routines / coping mechanisms that work for you, then it makes sense that you wouldn't need drugs. This is typically why you'd...
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 11:52am PDT you rule and your posts about Chrome are the shit. I know internet communities can be terrible, but I appreciate your stuff and the team's thought...
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 11:49am PDT The mechanic has such a high skill cap. I love it when i lose to someone who clearly has mastered that shit and you feel motivated to get to that...
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 7:37am PDT hey remember all those defaults you've set over years of using your computer, well oops i just reset them heh heh hehhhhhhhhhhhhh
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 1:17pm PDT I haven’t tried online games yet :(
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 10:17am PDT What the fuck. I haven't finished the campaign yet. Fuck me
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 10:14am PDT me too please!
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 10:07am PDT do i have to buy this to play splatoon online now?
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 9:42pm PDT Google's throwing-shit-at-the-wall-to-see-what-works strategy is so infuriating because it hurts its biggest advocates the most.
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 9:38pm PDT So with shortcuts, I think iOS has a more elegant version (but basic) version of Tasker built-in (Tasker's UI is the fucking worst and somehow...