You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
72 chatty comments by "DiscW"
- Posted Dec 22, 2013 9:30pm PST No, they send out beta keys. You don't automatically get access to the game.
- Posted Dec 12, 2012 1:26pm PST I'd just be fine with that if it was a shooter set in the Rachni Wars. 3 dialogue options: Headbutt? Headbutt. HEADBUTT!
- Posted Oct 17, 2012 1:00pm PDT After playing a lil in the beta, I wasn't able to play at release. I'll certainly give it a try when it goes f2p, the story stuff is what had me...
- Posted Aug 16, 2012 7:15am PDT Does Mann Up not have the massive wait times? May get me to pay a buck if so. Well, once the servers start working again.
- Posted Apr 04, 2012 2:17am PDT You just described a wet dream for Amplitude fans.
- Posted Feb 06, 2012 3:18pm PST The magnitude of the pissy whining about every little thing to do with this game has been amazing.
- Posted Dec 19, 2011 12:40pm PST Ok that's fair, but it still makes no sense that I can run a 3D rpg like Chaos Rings but not this.
- Posted Dec 15, 2011 2:08am PST I'd love to give square my 10 dollars for this, but apparently my iphone 3g is too old to run a SUPER NINTENDO GAME. Sigh.
- Posted Aug 13, 2011 3:27am PDT Very well said.
- Posted Oct 19, 2010 9:57pm PDT Uh, the tournaments at Blizzcon are always streamed for free.
- Posted Oct 13, 2010 8:50pm PDT I'm confused, where's the problem?
- Posted Oct 13, 2010 8:49pm PDT The turnover for the job of listening to stuff like that would be pretty bad. Feel free to replace "turnover" with "suicide rate."
- Posted Sep 03, 2010 9:27pm PDT One day I may able finally figure out the length of time required until the general public finds it ok to play as a group/country/whatever that...
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 12:18am PDT That game fuel stuff was the most delicious soda I've ever had. I miss it. Though probably good since I'm not drinking soda anymore, if it came...
- Posted Jul 22, 2010 11:53am PDT Blizzard has made free Demo's for all of their games going back to Warcraft 1 if I remember right, so I'd expect one for SC2 eventually too.