9,119 chatty comments by "DewFuel"
- Posted Nov 18, 2018 8:00pm PST Sacre bleu!
- Posted Nov 18, 2018 8:00pm PST I've been thinking, and the problem has to be that a lot of people have a hard time adjusting their view on life because they see it as a character...
- Posted Nov 18, 2018 4:15pm PST The TV series was pretty awesome too
- Posted Nov 18, 2018 1:48pm PST I would kill to see that contract. I wonder if there's a copulation clause.
- Posted Nov 18, 2018 6:21am PST seinfeld.. been rewatching the show and no one can keep a straight face in any of the scenes. it must have been hilarious on the set
- Posted Nov 18, 2018 6:16am PST Close to, but not quite
- Posted Nov 18, 2018 5:45am PST That'll make it into the crash compilation videos on youtube
- Posted Nov 17, 2018 5:52pm PST There is no immediate solution, and that's the main problem. New technology needs to be developed. There's a huge effort and research thrust for...
- Posted Nov 17, 2018 5:47pm PST Witcher 3 and following footprints with witcher senses. They do a pretty good job of keeping each situation unique, but man, I hate that shit
- Posted Nov 17, 2018 5:34pm PST If you project the energy usage out to ~50 years from 2006, to keep up with demand, you have to start planning for it now. In order to meet those...
- Posted Nov 17, 2018 5:30pm PST It actually doesn't have to be a component.
- Posted Nov 17, 2018 3:27pm PST Yep, so it actually ramps up since we have to replace old ones, too. I think it comes out to a reactor every day for the first 20 years, and then 2...
- Posted Nov 17, 2018 3:23pm PST Essentially, if we were to rely on nuclear fission, we need to make a new reactor every day, forever.
- Posted Nov 17, 2018 3:20pm PST Dan Nocera (Harvard (former MIT) published an amazing overview article (free access) a while ago, This is usually what I link to people that want...
- Posted Nov 17, 2018 9:03am PST You just can't handle spicy food bro. Sorry.