You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
8,821 chatty comments by "Dessicator82"
- Posted Jul 11, 2009 7:12am PDT This is actually not true (even though I thought it was for a long time) - the Duke of Wellington routinely had his men lay down to avoid cannon...
- Posted Jul 10, 2009 10:17pm PDT Or for people who want to have a good time insteaf getting brutally crushed - one of the two...
- Posted Jul 07, 2009 6:18am PDT See Shack it's only an RPG if you dress up, paint figurines, and only speak to inflatable women.
- Posted Jul 06, 2009 2:16pm PDT But what a hospital bills and what they collect are two totally different things. Because hospitals are required to treat indigent patients in the...
- Posted Jul 05, 2009 3:46pm PDT The old Colonization was formulaic once you beat it two or three times but very interesting. The new Colonization has a broken core game mechanic...
- Posted Jul 03, 2009 3:25pm PDT No, it's PC only - would take forever with a gamepad.
- Posted Jul 03, 2009 3:23pm PDT I want a flying squirrel. Seriously -its like a superman pet!
- Posted Jun 29, 2009 1:01pm PDT Did you play DoW2? This sounds like an improvement on the best SP experience in an RTS to date.
- Posted Jun 24, 2009 8:22pm PDT No, the engineers job is to build teleporters and hope that they don't die.
- Posted Jun 24, 2009 7:57pm PDT I like yours better - less generic. The other guy sounds like he could be pitching for temp agency.
- Posted Jun 23, 2009 6:22am PDT I didn't know Westwood had snuck that in... I was mostly just hitting the big developers.
- Posted Jun 23, 2009 5:48am PDT This is pretty common in RTS games not called C&C. Starcraft, Age of Empires, SupComm, etc. Homeworld might have even had it.
- Posted Jun 22, 2009 11:46am PDT Any word on whether or not this makes the game come off easy mode? Once you get canister shot and fire by rank the game is over...
- Posted Jun 21, 2009 11:22am PDT And by motorcycles and girls he means bus tickets and porn.
- Posted Jun 18, 2009 9:11pm PDT Texas. Live in Texas, been to Florida. Texas is the place to be. Except Lubbock.