8,886 chatty comments by "Dessicator82"
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 9:09pm PDT This is overstating it for a power user, but spot on for someone who just needs a word processor and way of making lists.
- Posted Sep 17, 2009 8:35pm PDT So tell me sparkly, when did you quit havoc am affair with your mother?
- Posted Sep 17, 2009 8:26pm PDT sparkly, meet Freud
- Posted Sep 17, 2009 12:50pm PDT So - what's that? 60%? 5 x 2 / 500 x 30?
- Posted Sep 16, 2009 7:39pm PDT Really interesting article - good to know the context.
- Posted Sep 16, 2009 7:36pm PDT Haha - that's good. If you did see it changing in the future then you would just change it now. Young is the wrong word on adoption - an...
- Posted Sep 16, 2009 7:10pm PDT I understand you're trying to be conscientious, but you don't realize what it is like to either be adopted or raise adopted kids. People want...
- Posted Sep 16, 2009 6:44pm PDT Separation and division of labor leading to glory & riches for the shareholders.
- Posted Sep 16, 2009 5:31pm PDT If it is a migraine, Immitrex is pretty strong, but it's prescription only and $20 a pill
- Posted Sep 15, 2009 8:41pm PDT If the XXX is always 3 letters, then C1 could be =Left(B1,3) I didn't think of that.
- Posted Sep 15, 2009 8:40pm PDT But if he doesn't know the number of characters in each row then he is screwed. That's what he said with "text is different".
- Posted Sep 15, 2009 8:25pm PDT Why not do it? 2 President's in a row have agreed to bail you out of it and you will probably be able to retire before it goes to crap. If...
- Posted Sep 15, 2009 8:23pm PDT If that is in A1, then in B1 type: =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(",",A1)-1) Then in C1 type: =LEFT(B1,LEN(B1)-FIND("(",B1)-1) C1 will be your...
- Posted Sep 15, 2009 8:14pm PDT This game makes me completely motion sick. I tried the FOV patch but couldn't get it to work. Any tips for a puking Shacker?
- Posted Sep 14, 2009 4:31pm PDT IMO our dear friends to the right have the right position for the wrong reason. I don't like Obama's plan because it isn't comprehensive enough....