18,896 chatty comments by "David Craddock"
- Posted Sep 27, 2018 11:58am PDT Dark Souls / Bloodborne thread Had to share a strategy I pulled off during my lunch break. A little backstory. I've run bow-only characters in...
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 3:35am PDT Well, Asif, I've been better. I haven't seen Lola in 2 weeks. If you refer to Section 34 Clause D version 126.96.36.199.2 of my contract, it stipulates...
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 3:33am PDT In the words of CrustaR: Feek that. :(
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 2:13am PDT I love traveling by train! Granted, I’ve only been in one for 10 hours. Twenty-six sounds like a bit much.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 10:47am PDT That's really cool! Thanks for breaking it down.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 10:09am PDT The video and screens you've shared look neat, but I haven't been following along. Could you explain what you're building?
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 8:10am PDT Either Final Fantasy X is blasting us in the ass, or Final Fantasy 6 is blasting us in the ass. I think it’s time we did a little ass blasting of...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 5:35am PDT I don't see it happening. I'll be taking a sabbatical in January to work on some projects. Time will tell! Fortunately I know of at least two...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 5:13am PDT Everything about this game looks so fucking great.
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 4:15am PDT Same. I’ll see anything with Batman, but he’s the exception to the rule.
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 4:12am PDT Same. The first couple of generations of 3D games were rough. Sony would be wise to stuff the PSC with as many 2D games such as SOTN as possible.
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 3:46pm PDT Shacknews: It Gets You Diverse Content. This place has it all, and that should never change.
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 8:55am PDT Right back at ya, Boo. (Baldur’s Gate joke.)
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 5:21pm PDT Attention fans of computer RPGs, especially Pillars of Eternity and the Infinity Engine games (Baldur’s Gate 1-2, Icewind Dale 1-2, Planescape:...
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 12:47am PDT I’ve sunk 40 hours into it over the last few months. Great game to play for an hour or two each night.