You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
18,800 chatty comments by "David Craddock"
- Posted Aug 06, 2006 3:46pm PDT ZELDA
- Posted Aug 05, 2006 7:51pm PDT 92% biznatches
- Posted Aug 04, 2006 9:52am PDT Hello Maverick! Looks like SilverSnake did a good job of bringing you up to speed. ;)
- Posted Aug 03, 2006 12:47pm PDT Unfortunately no.
- Posted Aug 03, 2006 12:47pm PDT Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks!
- Posted Aug 03, 2006 12:06pm PDT Tried that; no go. :(
- Posted Aug 03, 2006 12:00pm PDT "Tap-to-click" or whatever you call that option on laptop touchpads is driving me insane! I can't find the touchpad in my hardware profile....
- Posted Aug 02, 2006 10:12pm PDT I've had minor difficulties pulling off 2-in-1s, but other than that, no d-pad issues. 'Course, I'd like to invest in a DOA4 arcade stick, just...
- Posted Aug 01, 2006 10:11am PDT I'm not sure he'll be able to do that. Due to the high poly count (or something), he couldn't in Deadly Alliance, and since this is basically the...
- Posted Aug 01, 2006 9:46am PDT Every MK character from every MK game.
- Posted Aug 01, 2006 9:42am PDT I can't fucking wait for this movie. I'm such a Batman whore.
- Posted Aug 01, 2006 9:40am PDT MOOOOORTAAAAL KOOOOMBAAAAT!!!
- Posted Jul 31, 2006 10:43pm PDT Ditto
- Posted Jul 29, 2006 11:32pm PDT Emperor's New Groove. Kuzko: "Don't tell me--we're about to go over a huge waterfall." Pauncha: "Yep." Kuzko: "Sharp rocks at the bottom?"...
- Posted Jul 29, 2006 2:00pm PDT So I'm having a LAN party tonight. 3 friends and I are planning to play the original Half-Life, but I don't know how to play a LAN game over...