9,753 chatty comments by "CyCo_PL"
- Posted Mar 11, 2009 4:14pm PDT Plug a keyboard into a USB slot.
- Posted Mar 07, 2009 11:34pm PST I feel you. I mained Ken since SF2 came out on SNES. After reading all of the bitching about people who use Ken, I decided to try and main...
- Posted Mar 07, 2009 11:28pm PST About 550 with Gouken. I clean up in the player matches, but I get my ass kicked in the ranked matches.
- Posted Mar 07, 2009 11:13pm PST Anybody played ZUBO on DS? It sounds like a generic puzzle game, but I've heard that's it's not that at all and it's actually pretty sweet. So...
- Posted Feb 26, 2009 4:41pm PST I played the shit out of rott when I was 11 years old... It looked so REAL!
- Posted Feb 25, 2009 10:24pm PST Er, kids. lolz.
- Posted Feb 25, 2009 10:24pm PST Well, until I got my first job (10 years ago), pretty much all of the video games I received were either at christmas, or my birthday. I'm sure...
- Posted Feb 25, 2009 1:41pm PST Well, i ordered UT3 from gogamer, but I don't think that counts... In that case, probably WotLK.
- Posted Feb 25, 2009 1:37pm PST seconded
- Posted Feb 25, 2009 1:33pm PST I'd be down with playing that.
- Posted Feb 25, 2009 12:42pm PST The gold requirement for respeccing is minuscule.
- Posted Feb 24, 2009 4:38pm PST Flashdance...What a Feeling - Irene Cara
- Posted Feb 24, 2009 4:36pm PST You can play the game while training skills.
- Posted Feb 24, 2009 3:36pm PST It's kind of ridiculous to say that constantly participating in activites that actively test your reflexes and response time (i.e. video games) has...
- Posted Feb 23, 2009 12:16pm PST I don't think so. There aren't enough good 2D fighters nowadays. There are plenty of 3D fighters, but they play completely different from 2D...