9,757 chatty comments by "CyCo_PL"
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 2:13pm PDT Yeah I heard Kiwami 2 brought back the cabaret club game from Yakuza 0 which I LOVED. I just can't play Kiwami 2 yet until I finish Kiwami :(
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 2:06pm PDT I hope all of their developers find new jobs at studios that know how to add proper gamepad support to PC games.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 1:27pm PDT After playing Yakuza 0 and going to Kiwami I'm kinda disappointed that Kiwami isn't as good. And I liked the cool Majima from 0 way more than...
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 7:36am PDT Welp I know what I'm listening to today. Omnium Gatherum is consistently amazing
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 12:09pm PDT did a few years of hung gar and a few years of MMA/BJJ but I’m not a fighter I’d probably get bodied
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 11:21am PDT Not just shack hype, check all the other reviews. I get it if you’re strapped for cash and don’t wanna pay full price for a new game. Just...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 6:24am PDT I would have figured they'd roll NSO out a bit smoother by coordinating with the developers a bit more, considering NSO had been announced even...
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 1:20pm PDT Yeah, they announced it. That has been established. But people still played online for a year and a half with no idea WHEN Nintendo was going to...
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 1:05pm PDT one of the worst ps1 games ever made
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 12:12pm PDT In all fairness the other consoles that charged for online play didn't pull the rug from under players that were already playing said games online...
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 11:44am PDT They probably figured nobody was going to know because they'd have to play the game to find out
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 11:38am PDT Break the cycle. Lock your kid outside.
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 11:32am PDT shoulda seen the responses coming making a critical comment about nintendo, no need to thanks.txt over it
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 6:54am PDT very few PS1 games required the dual analogs
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 6:43am PDT lol I'd hope the NES APP loads quick, its fucking NES