You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
76,071 chatty comments by "CrustaR"
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 7:28pm PDT Hmm...I don't quite remember how it works. Maybe I was thinking about meshsmooth. Have you tried that? I think maybe I used those two together....
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 7:08pm PDT Is the shack server still juking out?
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 6:59pm PDT Will there be free drinks???
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 6:32pm PDT http://hyper-land.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/deathcat.jpg
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 2:39pm PDT Have you tried the optimize modifier?
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 2:38pm PDT There was something really enjoyable about that game, even though it kind of blew. I can't put my finger on it.
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 2:34pm PDT It's a slow and thoughtful movie. You must watch it like you would sip brandy.
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 2:09pm PDT True. :[
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 2:08pm PDT Oh, cool. Maybe I'll pick up the game one of these days. I just don't want to get addicted, because I have so much I need to do these days. :|
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 2:06pm PDT When it's done. Will that work?
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 2:03pm PDT K0rban, you are so sheltered. Watch Heat and Blade Runner.
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 2:02pm PDT Is that the plot twist in the game, when you figure out where it's taking place? Scary...
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 1:53pm PDT Where's the PC version of Gears of War on that? :|
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 1:33pm PDT You're no lakren.
- Posted Jul 26, 2007 1:30pm PDT I've never played Civ IV before. Is it any good if I dislike resource management?