You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
14,352 chatty comments by "Crabs Jarrard"
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 6:03pm PST You all fucking lost - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 6:02pm PST I like this Jeezus guy!
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:59pm PST If I was 3D Realms, I would have crawled to Valve on my knees with a mint in my mouth. And then offered them a deal where they become half owners...
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:57pm PST 50Mbps AVCHD
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:53pm PST Give 'em some of you cocaine.
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:49pm PST I guess my processor just went bad. It still overheats with the case open and a table fan blowing through.
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:47pm PST Well, that sucks. I wonder why my video card never heats up? Must have a badass fan or something. It's even stranger considering I've used this...
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:39pm PST Applied the paste using a credit card. Don't think it's an issue as I've done it the same with my older machines and towers I've built for others....
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:36pm PST Mercs 2 was buggy as shit because of the PS2?
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:29pm PST Do you live with women?
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:28pm PST Got ER'd like a bitch... Before I blow up my PC, I wanted to get some advice about cooling my CPU. Running an Intel E8400 DualCore in an Antec...
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:22pm PST Also the heatsink almost burns to the touch when it gets hot.
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:21pm PST Fan behind heatsink and two small fans near HD cage.
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:20pm PST Well, that loud ass screeching from the motherboard means CPU overheating, right?
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 5:12pm PST Temps measured with CoreTemp (latest version).