You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
27,193 chatty comments by "ConfusedUs"
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 1:19pm PDT I marched one of those motherfuckers for 3 years in high school. At 5'5" and 130lbs, it was taller than me and a quarter my weight.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 12:17pm PDT Oh my godddddddddd I want this so bad
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 8:48am PDT That's a sousaphone, not a tuba!
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 6:10am PDT There are degrees of that. Even in nuDoom, it was worthwhile to switch weapons. The rocket launcher, for example, was great against pinkies...
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 6:07am PDT Here’s my list. It’s basically a hybrid rebel crack swarm. (100) •AP-5 (18) - Sheathipede-class Shuttle Operations Specialist (3) Cavern...
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 6:03am PDT Today I’m playing in my last first edition X-Wing miniatures tournament at my local Store Championship. Second edition releases in a month....
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 8:12pm PDT He streams on Twitch a lot, but doesn't put much curated content on Youtube anymore. :(
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 8:11pm PDT Haha, me too! At the Tulsa State Fair, no less!
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 11:19pm PDT SHOOTR
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 10:10pm PDT I realized the game was something special the first time I triggered a button by shooting it with nerf darts
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 11:29am PDT As everyone said, that's one of the classic blunders, like getting into a land war in Asia. Deadlines. Timelines. Cutoff dates. These things...
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 11:27am PDT The slow wheel of justice turns another notch.
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 11:19am PDT "Perjury traps" is the name of my new Punk band. Ask me anything.
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 10:36am PDT It's southern, and old southern. My grandma does this.
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 10:29am PDT The game is designed to let you approach encounters in multiple ways. Head-on is almost always the most dangerous, unless you've found and used...