You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
27,203 chatty comments by "ConfusedUs"
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 9:50am PST Nah, it'll be a nuclear winter as a result of trying to blow up a meteor that causes the zombie invasion.
- Posted Jan 27, 2008 9:56pm PST Yeah. I could grow it really fucking long if I wanted to. But I don't.
- Posted Jan 27, 2008 9:53pm PST In that case, you should look at the Nikon DXXX line, such as the D200 or the new D300 (which is new and dead sexy) or the Canon XXd like, like the...
- Posted Jan 27, 2008 9:16pm PST I couldn't even grow that much. Damned native American ancestors. =(
- Posted Jan 27, 2008 9:13pm PST What do you want this camera for? Are you serious about photography or are you going to want something simple to carry around in your pocket that...
- Posted Jan 26, 2008 6:51pm PST Blast Corps We need a remake of this, so bad. Preferably with music that gets more and more intense as you start wrecking things.
- Posted Jan 26, 2008 6:50pm PST Mooo, moo moo-moo moooooooo! (the cows agree with this post)
- Posted Jan 15, 2008 2:46am PST McCain is the only presidential candidate I've ever voted for. All of the others have been complete crap.
- Posted Jan 14, 2008 9:59pm PST If you're on a capture point, and a new buddy walks onto the point, but the capture point multiplier does not increase, your new buddy is a spy,...
- Posted Jan 14, 2008 9:35pm PST Bah, gold. Give me the silver all the way.
- Posted Jan 14, 2008 9:28pm PST Image Stabilization is nice, but it is not the OMG AMAZING technology so many people think it is, on a SLR. You can get pictures just as sharp...
- Posted Jan 14, 2008 9:23pm PST I want a DeLorean. I don't care how tacky it is, I want one. Badly.
- Posted Jan 14, 2008 9:21pm PST I've done two weddings. Both came out alright, but let me tell you. NEVER AGAIN.
- Posted Jan 14, 2008 9:15pm PST The thing with buying a SLR camera is that you're not just buying a camera, you're buying the entire camera system. Body, lenses, speedlights, all...
- Posted Jan 13, 2008 10:25pm PST Achievement Unlocked! http://img.waffleimages.com/81fb96e135d491821468f9dbf6f3766f68a5e447/achievement.png Drag-n-drop probably necessary