45,285 chatty comments by "Conan"
- Posted Nov 10, 2008 12:28am PST Oh, c'mon, kids do this all the time; I did when I was a kid, anyway.
- Posted Nov 10, 2008 12:26am PST It was really good, but the falling damage was retarded.
- Posted Nov 10, 2008 12:11am PST He spoke some when he was here in Corpus Christi; I was there.
- Posted Nov 10, 2008 12:01am PST This. It's not terrible, certainly not another ME...but it is what it is, and for a lot of people that's just not compelling.
- Posted Nov 09, 2008 11:32pm PST Deus Ex 2, System Shock 3, Blast Corps 2, Thief IV, A 2D console Metroid
- Posted Nov 09, 2008 3:50pm PST Exactly. I totally dig just exploring the wasteland; I've done it for hours and hours. But in the middle of a quest, sometimes I just want to get...
- Posted Nov 08, 2008 10:37am PST I've got a big Noctua heatsink about that size, and it fits fine.
- Posted Nov 08, 2008 5:14am PST I bet OLED wins you over within 2 years.
- Posted Nov 08, 2008 5:07am PST You say this is a new install. If that's true, it sounds to me like the security settings came fucked from the factory or it has some shitty...
- Posted Nov 08, 2008 4:02am PST Maybe because it's in a temp location? Try copying the program to your desktop and run it from there.
- Posted Nov 08, 2008 2:40am PST Right click, run program as admin. Just because you're logged in as admin doesn't mean every program runs with admin rights in Vista.
- Posted Nov 07, 2008 10:48pm PST Man, you guys would hate my 32:9 dual screen setup.
- Posted Nov 07, 2008 10:23pm PST I dunno. It seems like if your last name isn't venture, you wouldn't be "living" there very long. And even then, you might get killed replaced with...
- Posted Nov 07, 2008 7:03pm PST Well, he did hire Lawrence Lessig.
- Posted Nov 07, 2008 6:44pm PST Guns, Germs & Steel was good.