You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
9,333 chatty comments by "BouillonCubes"
- Posted Aug 20, 2018 5:04am PDT boarder2 has a good point as well, scale back on your own if you don't feel you can have a conversation with your boss. Worst that can happen is...
- Posted Aug 20, 2018 5:02am PDT What is your comfort level with your boss? Be honest with them and just tell them what's going on if you can. Don't give them an ultimatum. As a...
- Posted Aug 20, 2018 5:00am PDT q1dm3
- Posted Aug 20, 2018 4:56am PDT they forgot to slice the pie
- Posted Aug 20, 2018 4:53am PDT Titan Quest just got it for PS4 / Switch
- Posted Aug 19, 2018 2:22pm PDT I can’t stop watching, it’s great
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 3:38pm PDT Thank you!
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 3:10pm PDT Okay, just wanted to check. Sometimes Amazon reviews end up being grouped and are for different products. Do you use Alexa with it?
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 3:08pm PDT Also, Alexa to turn those three devices on/off in one or two voice commands would be a bonus.
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 3:07pm PDT I basically just need to turn on/off 3 devices and change some settings on them. Input on the TV, Input on the HDMI switch, and I input or sound...
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 2:57pm PDT Can’t I program and use the Bluetooth remote that is paired with the hub?
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 2:34pm PDT I had an architect tell me yesterday that relational db was trash and if he had his choice they would never be used again. I like DynamoDB,...
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 2:30pm PDT I don’t want to bother skipping it, that’s part of what I like about the service. Convenience.
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 2:29pm PDT My 650 Harmony is dying. Is this a decent replacement and does it truly work with Alexa?...
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 1:46pm PDT Ads between binging?