37,665 chatty comments by "Borzoi"
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 1:27pm PDT My very favorite part of that scene is Cage, through the clouds of his trauma, still being just mesmerized enough to whisper along with the jingle.
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 1:25pm PDT :(
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 1:21pm PDT The concert here is tonight and I’m missing it. :(
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 1:19pm PDT I hope it works out. The inflammation and systemic problems from everything you’re dealing with is a big battle to fight.
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 1:13pm PDT This is the supplement I’ve had the most success with for my digestive mucosa (again, thanks to my doctor), but I’m not sure of its...
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 12:49pm PDT She also has me taking 100mg alpha lipoic acid 2x day, synergistically. Considering your experiences with your ongoing medical situation, it might...
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 12:37pm PDT Eating less at night and smaller portions in general is a very good habit as a person gets older, just in general. Congrats on your efforts giving...
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 12:34pm PDT You know I’ve talked about Seriphos solving my worst insomnia battle, but I needed a cortisol inhibitor at that time. This year, I’ve had...
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 12:28pm PDT She’s turned out well!
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 12:14pm PDT Especially for women, who experience more metabolic and blood pressure related issues from alcohol consumption than men
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 11:56am PDT I’d consider this the last word.
- Posted Sep 25, 2018 11:47am PDT That’s what I would do. It sounds like paint would need a lot more upkeep to keep it clean and pristine.
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 4:28pm PDT I think DontNod is one of the most interesting “back from the brink of death” stories in video games. I pre-ordered Vampyr and while I’m...
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 4:20pm PDT Hear, hear.
- Posted Sep 24, 2018 4:18pm PDT I thought it was more for using in cooking or at least put into hot foods? I wouldn’t want it on something cold, that salt needs to spread out some.