37,548 chatty comments by "Borzoi"
- Posted Jul 01, 2008 1:47am PDT you've spoken so highly of it- maybe i'll go with my mom (her favorite movie is Die Hard).
- Posted Jul 01, 2008 1:41am PDT I've got to clean myself with this: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYtPnHTAL4&feature=related
- Posted Jul 01, 2008 1:19am PDT Goddess of the 1000 Pointy Elbows
- Posted Jul 01, 2008 12:22am PDT If you like dances with 1000-armed goddesses, you're gonna LOVE this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VrUaWhpVFs&feature=related (Gets a...
- Posted Jul 01, 2008 12:15am PDT JINKY-OIL- it's more release-y!!
- Posted Jun 30, 2008 11:14pm PDT at least you don't have dick ants.
- Posted Jun 30, 2008 10:32pm PDT it's not about love- crushing extracts and emulsifies the oils....although, sure- a little love goes a long way.
- Posted Jun 30, 2008 10:04pm PDT you will be amazed at the difference between crushing spices and grinding them up in a coffee grinder. The oils and fragrances that come out are...
- Posted Jun 30, 2008 9:06pm PDT they're cheap to buy at asian grocery stores.
- Posted Jun 30, 2008 9:05pm PDT you cook way too much indian food NOT to have a mortar and pestle. A nice big granite one that holds 1-2 cups will be one of your most useful...
- Posted Jun 30, 2008 8:59pm PDT 3rd'd >:( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Qfw8mT3aY
- Posted Jun 29, 2008 11:26pm PDT the Nightwatch guy directed this? Hmm, that makes me feel better about the curved bullets.
- Posted Jun 29, 2008 11:12pm PDT that's an evocative way of putting it.
- Posted Jun 29, 2008 10:58pm PDT best marinade technique ever- sugar rub + kiwi to tenderize!! made delicious kalbi with radish pickles and korean spinach kimchi + sticky rice....
- Posted Jun 29, 2008 5:00pm PDT Yeah, that comical orgy scene in Spirited Away was a little too much. :P