You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
36,999 chatty comments by "Borzoi"
- Posted May 01, 2008 11:04pm PDT I just had Passover crammed together with a bunch of right wing jews, which I used to assume was an impossibility, considering 20th century...
- Posted May 01, 2008 9:24pm PDT i'd say car loan in light of the usual vehicle depreciation
- Posted May 01, 2008 8:47pm PDT they seem to catch the babies on their first bounce, mostly :/
- Posted May 01, 2008 8:43pm PDT yup wii + 360....normally i don't give in to that sort of thing.
- Posted May 01, 2008 8:11pm PDT Oh shi- X-Play's demoing Wii Force Unleashed Duel mode..... force push your opponent all over the map with the nunchuk- play as Darth Vader-...
- Posted May 01, 2008 7:57pm PDT Let me add Trauma Center: New Blood to your short list- the co-op surgeries are awesome fun. Some more offbeat games to enjoy: Zack & Wiki, Fire...
- Posted May 01, 2008 7:49pm PDT the controls make it easier, but they make a lot of sense and it adds to the immersion
- Posted May 01, 2008 7:32pm PDT hello fellow Cassius fan!
- Posted May 01, 2008 7:29pm PDT Don't listen to the haters- there are enough great Wii games to keep you and your pals busy for a good long time
- Posted Apr 30, 2008 10:13pm PDT that random paw reaching out for the tuna....
- Posted Apr 30, 2008 9:02pm PDT Fronzie...that's going to be stuck in my head now
- Posted Apr 30, 2008 8:41pm PDT bourbon in a nice mint julep...it IS Kentucky Derby weekend this week!
- Posted Apr 30, 2008 4:21pm PDT Shacknews...it gets you dicks (in 10 years)
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 3:27pm PDT i don't think REM sleep qualifies as a "withdrawl" symptom, unfortunately.
- Posted Apr 28, 2008 12:04am PDT cold winter was actually pretty decent for a basic console action game