405 chatty comments by "BornAcorn"
- Posted Feb 11, 2010 4:56pm PST Unfortunately I don't think so. It'd need to have all four voice actors come back for a whole games worth of chatter. They couldn't even get Bill...
- Posted Feb 11, 2010 4:51pm PST A MTAO!
- Posted Feb 03, 2010 2:49pm PST Tomorrow I shall drive down to town, visit a shop. and try to get the games I already own for free. If I'm not back this time tomorrow I've been...
- Posted Jan 25, 2010 11:44am PST Evidently they've had to announce it earlier to try and prevent the lawsuit. Wait, that failed.
- Posted Jan 23, 2010 12:45pm PST Crucial has a tool that will tell you if you put the mobo details in.
- Posted Jan 23, 2010 12:42pm PST http://rumplo.com/tees/tee/4900-paris-just-another-town that is all.
- Posted Jan 22, 2010 10:57am PST http://bit.ly/6dPFFT - I think they've done that already.
- Posted Jan 08, 2010 3:54pm PST Coca Cola make it here. I wonder if this wonderful "promotion" will count in Europe.
- Posted Dec 22, 2009 10:35am PST On the pdf posted on the blog post, which was about the AI on the original L4D, it seems they were planning on rolling out bots to TF2 for quite...
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 11:19am PST I was thinking, this reminds me of a Supreme Commander if it was a WW2 game!
- Posted Dec 12, 2009 5:11am PST Likewise, I only got it for Â£6($9) on a Steam Deal a few weeks ago. I'd heard of this, but I didn't want to to pay full price for something I...
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 2:42pm PST I was interested to learn this entire fake "language" was invented by Sid Meier for SimGolf!
- Posted Dec 10, 2009 10:48am PST Is Seth Green back? I did like his character.
- Posted Dec 03, 2009 4:26pm PST You can never trust the baldies!
- Posted Nov 25, 2009 4:06pm PST Well it is a tad old looking, especially when most of the industry has gone for smooth edges, light colours and hints of transparency, Steam is,...