You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
27,263 chatty comments by "Blackdawgg"
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 4:52pm PDT It’s not bad for $5 better and larger than Digiorno. Throw in some crazy bread and I’m pretty happy for my $8.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 6:44pm PDT The answer is always Miata. They’re cheap, reliable, cheap to fix if you need to, and slow enough to keep a 16 year old out of trouble. Just...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 9:23am PDT Now on to Indy. He has 2 of the 3 for the triple crown. Hope he lands a good drive and can accomplish it
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 7:31am PDT Firehouse subs has a spicy marinara that is good. Extra toasted on the bread, and some Italian seasoning.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 6:31am PDT 6’ 155lbs
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 8:01pm PDT Imma be honest dawg, this kinda reads like a trumper Facebook post.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 1:32pm PDT I wonder if I could pull in any twitch money streaming myself working on old BMWs and cussing a lot.
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 9:28am PDT :( meant for OP
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 9:27am PDT Is it a Mazda?
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 5:12am PDT Cessna keys are dollar store lock bad. When I worked at a flight school I had a worn down key that would open and start almost all the Cessnas from...
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 5:14am PDT Mainly just YouTube videos. I’ve never once watched Netflix or similar on my phone.
- Posted Aug 08, 2018 12:21pm PDT They make a decent light
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 7:55pm PDT Unffffffffff
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 7:53pm PDT I've been thinking of exhausts for the mustang. I mean, I should right? Won't be too long now before cars make no noise I might as well succumb to...
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 2:59pm PDT Yeah it has everything. The fee is $37.5 itself.