52,951 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Oct 01, 2006 1:05am PDT There is a level 41 brain at the Rowson Library in south Kempersbank. Just four blocks north of the Holly Crescent Police Dept.
- Posted Sep 30, 2006 10:59pm PDT Wow, another reason for me to love Harry Shearer.
- Posted Sep 30, 2006 8:33pm PDT Bump for the evening.
- Posted Sep 30, 2006 11:21am PDT I'm looking at Odeo and Podnova.com as ways to track new Podcasts when I'm in Linux. I use iTunes on Windows to download podcasts for syncing to my...
- Posted Sep 30, 2006 7:10am PDT Think of the children!
- Posted Sep 30, 2006 6:53am PDT But... but... men are kissing each other right this moment!
- Posted Sep 30, 2006 6:52am PDT Google Earth and Stellarium if you plan to go on any trips with it, especially camping. Or just want to look at stars from your backyard.
- Posted Sep 30, 2006 4:37am PDT God, even though the writing was awful, the Doom novels had a way of pulling you kicking and screaming through them to see what happens next. By...
- Posted Sep 29, 2006 9:47pm PDT When I eat your pies, after about the fifth slice, the filling starts leaking all over the table and it makes a mess. When are you guys going to...
- Posted Sep 29, 2006 8:46pm PDT So, we're not gonna take Shackleville?
- Posted Sep 29, 2006 8:40pm PDT It seems like it would make an awesome XBLA game, but on the PC I've already got Company of Heroes to play. Why would I want anything more?...
- Posted Sep 29, 2006 6:51pm PDT They'd probably just tell him to Google whatever he's looking for.
- Posted Sep 29, 2006 6:22pm PDT Nevermind. Someone raped me while I was away and I only have 4AP after getting back up.
- Posted Sep 29, 2006 6:21pm PDT Where are we right now?
- Posted Sep 29, 2006 9:19am PDT This is only if the airport isn't John Wayne, by the way. Otherwise, Garden Grove is faster most times of the day. Also, I'm just up the street...