You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
4,692 chatty comments by "Barnahog"
- Posted Nov 26, 2012 2:05pm PST I use this adhesive on the back. Looks great with a black smart cover. http://www.dodocase.com/products/bookback-for-ipad-1
- Posted Nov 27, 2012 7:52am PST lol that's hilarious and terrifying
- Posted Nov 27, 2012 2:14pm PST Yeah that Glen scene was pretty bad ass. I've been indifferent to him up to this point, but that added a much needed high point to that episode.
- Posted Nov 28, 2012 12:17pm PST I fell out after the first few too. I want to pick it back up, especially since The Wire was sort of a slow burn too. It just didn't grab me right...
- Posted Nov 29, 2012 9:15am PST Great idea! Teaches the basic concept of texture mapping too!
- Posted Nov 30, 2012 5:53am PST Oh damn, I would buy a knit version of this so fast.
- Posted Nov 30, 2012 7:41am PST Now that you've pointed that out I'm extra sad. : (
- Posted Nov 30, 2012 1:32pm PST This one is much scarier to me. Better feet but no clip, fucking nuts. I wouldn't do this one.
- Posted Dec 01, 2012 11:34am PST Got the parts for a full gaming comp arriving this week! All ordered on Black Friday, can't wait!
- Posted Dec 06, 2012 10:53pm PST I just got all my computer parts today, including a Corsair 850AX. Funnily enough the cables are for the wrong fucking model, they gave me 860AX...
- Posted Dec 06, 2012 11:12pm PST Sucks. :( The worst part of building a PC is getting blue balled on some random shit right at the end.
- Posted Dec 29, 2012 6:09pm PST Make sure you're using multi tasking gestures. Swiping left/right between apps and pinch closing is second nature to me.