40,646 chatty comments by "AxeMan808"
- Posted Jan 26, 2009 12:30am PST My 22 man squad just got routed, taken prisoner and I got drug around for several days, by 10 Khajit (?) Lancers
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:48pm PST V U N D O !!!
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:46pm PST Oooo...Actually, that might be within range of a Zangief, T-Bird, Chun-Li, or Guile Throw (perhaps Vega, as well)
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:44pm PST Play Ken/Ryu and mini uppercut him.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:43pm PST Uh-huh.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:37pm PST I thought Children Of Men was the new Blade Runner? What with all the androids Clive retired.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:28pm PST Although...I must admit, I like BOTH versions of Insomnia.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:02pm PST This is certainly no longer theory. I bought Red Orchestra on sale and played once. I'll play more M&B though.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 6:51pm PST Really? Because of the four people who saw the Bangkok Dangerous remake? Or the seven who went to Deathrace?
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 6:50pm PST OooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I thought that was like, a c-section scar!! Implying she had been a mother as a vampire. I kept waiting for more to...
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 6:48pm PST Yeah, my older friend who games has those sections he "saves for me"...Although, really, the last one he needed help with was MoH: Pacific. He got...
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 6:42pm PST 1> Jordan 2> Jordan 3> Jordan 4> James 5> Bryant. James can move up to 3rd, perhaps....in time.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 6:38pm PST He got 50 points for Originality twice while reusing the same dunk. BY DEFINITION he could not have received that 50 (in originality) to beat...
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 11:59am PST Yay!...thanks, this worked for me!
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 8:17am PST OK...if I buy this game in which you can hack down two dudes at once with a claymore, do they promise the next one will be Rebel Daimyo? I can see...