40,626 chatty comments by "AxeMan808"
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:37pm PST I thought Children Of Men was the new Blade Runner? What with all the androids Clive retired.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:28pm PST Although...I must admit, I like BOTH versions of Insomnia.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:02pm PST This is certainly no longer theory. I bought Red Orchestra on sale and played once. I'll play more M&B though.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 6:51pm PST Really? Because of the four people who saw the Bangkok Dangerous remake? Or the seven who went to Deathrace?
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 6:50pm PST OooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I thought that was like, a c-section scar!! Implying she had been a mother as a vampire. I kept waiting for more to...
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 6:48pm PST Yeah, my older friend who games has those sections he "saves for me"...Although, really, the last one he needed help with was MoH: Pacific. He got...
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 6:42pm PST 1> Jordan 2> Jordan 3> Jordan 4> James 5> Bryant. James can move up to 3rd, perhaps....in time.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 6:38pm PST He got 50 points for Originality twice while reusing the same dunk. BY DEFINITION he could not have received that 50 (in originality) to beat...
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 11:59am PST Yay!...thanks, this worked for me!
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 8:17am PST OK...if I buy this game in which you can hack down two dudes at once with a claymore, do they promise the next one will be Rebel Daimyo? I can see...
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 8:01am PST Dude. You know Outkast, Master-P, Treach, and Busta Rhymes have all made movies, right?
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 7:58am PST Dude. I die ALL THE TIME in my dreams. Then I just switch scenes...or respawn...or didn't die (can't?). But seriously...3-4 times a night. I be...
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 12:18am PST Gunship or Jane's Longbow. Gonna need DosBox (or something, cause I never got Jane's LB or ATF to work) to run either.
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 12:10am PST R E S P A W N ' D
- Posted Jan 25, 2009 12:09am PST Actually, I shipped it Dec 24th, and it left the US on the 29th.