1,238 chatty comments by "Ardvaark"
- Posted Feb 17, 2003 12:42am PST We are flying into Milan, but we're planning on spending most of our time in Rome and Venice.
- Posted Feb 17, 2003 1:03am PST A week. From Monday until Monday.
- Posted Feb 17, 2003 1:16am PST Oh, I know. But I had to save some of my vacation time for the annual ski trip. And that just means I'll have a good excuse to go back.
- Posted Feb 25, 2003 8:29pm PST It's awesome. Rome kicks ass, but Florence is pretty much the coolest city ever.
- Posted Mar 22, 2003 6:07pm PST The music on the TA CD is digital music on an audio track. You can rip it like any other CD. In fact, you can even put it in your CD player and...
- Posted Apr 21, 2003 8:23pm PDT It's amazing to me that, as well as the GBA sells, nobody else is trying to enter the handheld arena. The margins have got to be higher because...
- Posted Apr 21, 2003 8:37pm PDT An iPod style HDD in your GBA would be pretty cool, and not having cartridges to schlep around would be good. It would make the battery life go to...
- Posted Jul 21, 2008 8:11pm PDT The Ubuntu server versions are quite good, and free.