You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
22,382 chatty comments by "ArB"
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 8:22pm PST The heavy, the scout and the pyro are funny and well done. The soldier and engineer are pretty well done, but I don't find them humorous. The rest...
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 7:15pm PST It's such a sad excuse for a Scottish accent too. I hate it. It's so completely wrong.
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 7:01pm PST He grows to fill his container!
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 5:58pm PST I thought it said they were stationed in Japan. I should have added more words. They could have stayed in Japan and had their families visit them...
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 1:24pm PST Why didn't they just have everyone go to Japan in the first place?
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 12:41pm PST Invite a gamestop employee to put his or her hand in the other pocket.
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 12:36pm PST You're an interesting file name.
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 12:36pm PST no, the less famous one.
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 3:06am PST Jesus Christ
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 1:34am PST If it's anything like an exocomp, it will repair the keyboard.
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 1:16am PST check out Kattoo's Hang On To A Dream http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=60715843
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 12:19am PST 256MB, give or take a few.
- Posted Nov 25, 2007 12:09am PST I thought so, I was just being an annoying internet person.
- Posted Nov 24, 2007 11:48pm PST My parents let me stay up late to watch that. I always liked his movies even if they were the goofy ones.
- Posted Nov 24, 2007 11:39pm PST I like Lakren and Internet Explorer Deity chats. They're very relaxing, like a nice warm fire on a cold winter's day - looking outside at the...