You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
4,505 chatty comments by "Amusatron"
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 3:59pm PST I'm glad you added the extra bit at the end to cover some of the preliminary BlizzCon news! The episode was already pretty amusing with your...
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 3:43pm PST This whole post is so meta, I love it
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 3:37pm PST Two more than TF2
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 3:10pm PST My mind instantly went to Shackbattles and the great times this will provide
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 2:28pm PST paging action wombmate he's hella-pumped for this expansion
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 12:00pm PST How not?
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 11:33am PST Oh shit, what's happening, shit shit fuck shit fuck shit wooooaaaaahhhhh
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 11:14am PST But you want it in the Star Trek way, where the economy is based on the needs of mankind and not the acquisition of wealth; where our incentives...
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 10:59am PST remember: we're only kicking your ass about this because we care
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 10:57am PST I just assume shirts are the same as other apparel and accessories*, where 80% of all brands come from the same handful of Asian factories *...
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 10:08am PST I'm wondering if there was some kind of sea change in the textile world, like some kind of raw material is in short supply or a quality policy was...
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 9:55am PST I guess that answers Juno's question then, hahaha
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 6:42am PST The people organizing the Breaking Point gameplay need to do the streaming, and I think it's that the Shack staff can connect them to the channel,...
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 4:55am PST It really is. I was impressed and confused it didn't receive more praise at the time
- Posted Nov 07, 2014 4:52am PST It's ok, if a storm front like that was coming my way I'd be upset too