4,708 chatty comments by "Amusatron"
- Posted Dec 21, 2014 4:26pm PST I didn't know my dad was a construction site thief, but when I got home all the signs were there.
- Posted Dec 21, 2014 4:24pm PST I'm pretty sure no one had the guts to walk up to Bowie and point that out to him
- Posted Dec 21, 2014 4:17pm PST "I'm sorry" and "I apologize" mean the same thing, except when you're at a funeral.
- Posted Dec 21, 2014 4:12pm PST God we're old
- Posted Dec 21, 2014 1:44pm PST Destiny = Carrot on a stick Mordor = The carrot smacks you in the face like the dirty girl you are
- Posted Dec 21, 2014 1:33pm PST Did you check out the Shack's handy-dandy guide on Warriors? http://www.shacknews.com/article/87317/breaking-down-the-inquisition---the-warrior
- Posted Dec 21, 2014 12:04pm PST I'm already on top of all that kind of shit, though
- Posted Dec 20, 2014 8:21pm PST It's not like the old days when you could tell from the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in your time
- Posted Dec 20, 2014 5:01pm PST Say hi to Jillian for me
- Posted Dec 20, 2014 4:24pm PST Just let the Polygrip fumes waft over you
- Posted Dec 20, 2014 4:16pm PST 50 !!!
- Posted Dec 20, 2014 8:18am PST Any of you with kids, or young nieces or nephews, etc., will know the game they play with a remote control, pretending it's a cell phone, and...
- Posted Dec 20, 2014 6:47am PST Man, I love Tarantino movies, but I can't even make it a third of the way into Django. I've watched Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and both volumes...
- Posted Dec 20, 2014 6:40am PST Well there goes your tenure track
- Posted Dec 20, 2014 5:52am PST That surprised me too! Radiation doesn't travel the way I thought it did.