You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
4,500 chatty comments by "Amusatron"
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 8:15am PDT Clever to name her after what will be her favorite Christmas season snack
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 10:52am PDT From my reading of other articles on, it looks like he used the word “new” to represent a copy of the game that was still unopened. Since he's...
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 10:36am PDT That's like curse levels of luck, dude. Piss off any crazy cat ladies recently?
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 6:24pm PDT I think what I like most about the new design is how it has finally elevated into plain sight the breadth of content the staff on this site...
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 6:06pm PDT It’s the 2018 version of “everyone talks the talk, but few will ever walk the walk”
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 1:24pm PDT I interpret that as her not wanting to work with you guys
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 1:18pm PDT "these days" = the last 15+ years
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 5:38am PDT they've exceeded their pledge goal by 1468%; something tells me they're anything but sad
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 1:36pm PDT next thing you know people are going to be shooting at each other at like 6 in the morning
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 1:29pm PDT It's launchers all the way down
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 1:09pm PDT Mispronounce his name. Multiple times.
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 3:39am PDT SUGGESTIONS: Top of the Hub is a classic anniversary destination. Unmatched views of the city from every table. It’s a bit spendy but the...
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 3:12pm PDT When life gives you taco shells, make nachos
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 9:54am PDT What exactly is the hidden upside to suffering from meth addiction?
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 9:00am PDT Seriously. I thought the whole thing was a prelude to the orgiastic exultation of uninterrupted game time that was about to go down. Even his...