You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
24,255 chatty comments by "-TKF-"
- Posted May 27, 2001 1:01am PDT Look at this way.. Someone (jo-papa?) linked the Asus cheat drivers to Gun laws, talk about anal :-)
- Posted May 27, 2001 12:57am PDT Â´Just like here... Xcellent law.
- Posted May 27, 2001 12:56am PDT I could see from the link that Denmark has a very high Burglary rate, the article doesn't say anything about causes.. In denmark the stupid...
- Posted May 27, 2001 12:50am PDT Yeh.. you just have to think jo-papa..
- Posted May 27, 2001 12:49am PDT All Guns aren't banned in Australia as far i can see Handguns(?) are still allowed? But hey.. i want my right to have a Small nuclear weapon.
- Posted May 27, 2001 12:38am PDT ehmm where is numbers for Gun Crimes?
- Posted May 26, 2001 11:43pm PDT Hungry!
- Posted May 26, 2001 3:40pm PDT It's a Dual Dognose system with a 3'rd generation puppy happy tail and at least fourlegs!
- Posted May 26, 2001 3:11pm PDT Don't worry.. someone is deleting it anyway.. Klerck? :-)
- Posted May 26, 2001 3:10pm PDT I'm anticheat.. what has gun laws to do with a cheat anyway... And this is not the place for another Gun Debate....
- Posted May 26, 2001 3:02pm PDT Crystal kicks ass
- Posted May 26, 2001 2:42pm PDT Many of the things Asus did with the drivers can be done with editors.. it was a cheat by cheaters for cheaters.
- Posted May 26, 2001 2:41pm PDT The point is that Asus introduced the Cheat! There wasn't any need.. no animals to kill noone to protect.. it was a pure dollar thing and...
- Posted May 26, 2001 2:39pm PDT And how many people get assulted with Swimming pools? Thank you VERY much for proving my point..
- Posted May 26, 2001 1:16pm PDT Advanced Warez Monkey