You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
56,808 chatty comments by "-=kodiak=-"
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 2:11pm PDT It's a bit more involving than just a straight tower defense game.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 11:42am PDT They actually pass in indycar.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 2:58pm PDT Wait. A ponderosa left over in toronto?
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 10:50am PDT It is evolving at an exponential rate!
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 3:42pm PDT If he hit some damn fairways he could have ine.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 3:07pm PDT I did enjoy the first game. Was very chill, the puzzles were interesting. Beautiful graphics.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 3:05pm PDT I almost bought it on sale a couple weeks ago. But then saw all the co op stuff and passed.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 2:33pm PDT Tiger didnt hit a single fairway on the first 9 holes.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 2:29pm PDT Tiger definietly has his stank face back.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 2:21pm PDT Well look at that. Tiger woods hasnt choked yet with 6 holes to go in the pga championship. Going to be an interesting end to this.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 12:38pm PDT Ahhh i remeber that movie.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 12:24pm PDT Didnt the original system shock have indipendant difficulty settings for hacking, combat and puzzles?
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 12:31am PDT I re installed mafia 2 earlier tonight and played it for 4 hours
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 3:48pm PDT Check weedmaps and find out
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 3:25pm PDT Also used a delivery service at my cottage last month. That guy was awesome. 100$ for an ounce. Pitched in a feee 2g of other stuff and gave us 3...