57,179 chatty comments by "-=kodiak=-"
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 1:58pm PDT I told everyone here it took a solid 18 months for bf1 to get it right. Same thing will happen with V
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 1:06pm PDT Um i calibrated my tv with a ntcs or whatever calibrating dvd. My tv is fine. I couldnt see a goddamn thing in that beta.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 1:05pm PDT The funny thing is just about everything in that reddit link is the same shit EVERYONE complained about. If the instant death shit that happened...
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 12:43pm PDT And this was the music played while the octopus rocked out higher than dolphin pussy. https://youtu.be/yJuzcwnW49I
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 12:32pm PDT They gave a chunk of sloppy shit for people to play around with. Now they are polishing a quarter of the turd to give back to everyone next month.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 12:28pm PDT Guess the milk gone dry. I really only liked the first walking dead and wolf among us.
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 10:04am PDT Gore? Wth.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:28pm PDT Er wwii vet
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:28pm PDT They still re run episodes up here on space tv. Im forgetting quite a few episodes that i loved. I also really liked the episode with george...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:25pm PDT Oh... And im tiny tina.... And im going to kill you
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:24pm PDT When the poor bugger just wants to read a book. Nukes blow everything up. Breaks his glasses. Or the episode with the pool hustler that summons...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 7:21pm PDT Ive probably watched it 4 or 5 times now.
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 6:40pm PDT Well with each subsequent restart i burnt through that tough 3 hour start very quickly. Understood where the quests were. When to double or...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 6:20pm PDT It took me no less than 4 re starts of that game in order to get the best ending. Would get up to lvl 7 or 9. Which took a good 3 or so hours to...
- Posted Sep 20, 2018 12:38pm PDT Better be in black and white