You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
18,131 chatty comments by "]pm[chem"
- Posted Oct 22, 2006 2:41pm PDT I agree that all our targets tonight should be NT buildings near Caiger. hopefully we can do some serious damage.
- Posted Oct 22, 2006 2:38pm PDT ^^ no harmanz in sugg for those who dont read post
- Posted Oct 22, 2006 2:37pm PDT Kening building is EHB, did not attack it. gonna watch baseball tonight, will login late night to catch up with the raiders.
- Posted Oct 22, 2006 2:36pm PDT Sugg report: I just moved to it, it was lightly barricaded. I blew some AP to remove barricades and open doors. it is empty.
- Posted Oct 22, 2006 2:33pm PDT welcome to the party... you're on the east side of town, we will probably be raiding on the west/northwest side of it tomorrow night.
- Posted Oct 22, 2006 2:21pm PDT pretty much anywhere in east becktown
- Posted Oct 22, 2006 2:13pm PDT what about Dunell Hills? the DHPD keeps it safe, and will be assisting Caiger. There should be a powered NT building around there somewhere....
- Posted Oct 22, 2006 2:06pm PDT brains eaten. I needed to burn some AP before the raid, so that was good.
- Posted Oct 22, 2006 10:01am PDT reminder: hoard your AP to max it at raid times for the next few days. we will need a big, coordinated force for Caiger-area attacks.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 8:26pm PDT 10:25pm CST scout info: a friend of mine just reported that there are 3 humans outside of Caiger, about 3 blocks east, near St. Isidore's Church...
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 8:22pm PDT nevermind, went to edward anyway. got some hits in. still 2 left.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 8:18pm PDT any targets other than Edward General? that's 10 squares from me.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 4:15pm PDT the Kening Building needs doors opened.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 4:10pm PDT I need brains in the next 30 mins, if anyone sees harmanz.
- Posted Oct 21, 2006 4:04pm PDT Any brains spotted? I need some brains before 7pm CST -- gotta go watch baseball.