3,449 chatty comments by "naabster"
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 5:48pm PST I know. I cant help it. I always think "for this awesome game I'll surely make time to play" but wont
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 4:19pm PST i use Mosaic https://www.lightpillar.com/mosaic.html - easy to configure shortcuts to arrange windows any way you want. If i recall correctly it...
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 4:04pm PST The Witcher 3 for 15 bucks on steam - i guess there is no excuse to lengthen my steam games backlog even more. dammit steam, dammit not having 26...
- Posted Jan 30, 2018 5:47am PST naise
- Posted Jan 06, 2018 9:44am PST Nice. I ordered one from eBay. Thanks
- Posted Jan 06, 2018 9:14am PST Does it support analog sticks? I read that these dongles convert the analog sticks to digital inputs..
- Posted Jan 06, 2018 9:07am PST I want it to support my xbox usb controllers. These Nintendo controllers are expensive
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 10:54am PDT probably not >:/
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 10:54am PDT if not, I'll stay with my firetv
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 10:53am PDT will you be able to run kodi on apple tv?
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 10:47am PDT well I hope my company will include that with my iphone :P
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 10:46am PDT nice live stream quality btw
- Posted Dec 23, 2016 11:48am PST yep. we are ready to go. So many presents :) having a huge patchwork family just means lots of presents I guess....
- Posted Dec 15, 2016 10:02am PST that's true! the onboarding is what sucks the most. probably so you dont change provider after that
- Posted Dec 07, 2016 1:16am PST lol