13,508 chatty comments by "Flying h4x0r"
- Posted Aug 19, 2018 11:58pm PDT It was so disappointing how it totally went off the wall and the ending was just terrible. Had so much potential.
- Posted Jul 08, 2018 9:20am PDT I believe in the US he could be charged with criminal negligence See examples given here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_negligence
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 10:52pm PDT No / Hell no
- Posted May 27, 2018 8:07pm PDT Goddamn constant three point attempts killed them
- Posted May 26, 2018 1:02am PDT w00t w00t!!
- Posted May 15, 2018 10:25pm PDT 3-4 episodes
- Posted May 12, 2018 10:56pm PDT Hilo, HI
- Posted May 11, 2018 8:46pm PDT I really hope they do :(
- Posted Apr 28, 2018 4:58am PDT Time they waste with that is less time they have to scam others
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 4:43pm PDT https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwR1-aRTyyM
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 9:31am PDT Some people that did that ended up getting fucked by the AMT anyway.
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 9:28am PDT Yeah I’m going to get fucked on deductions, and thought a tax break would be the only silver lining to this presidency.
- Posted Apr 03, 2018 5:41pm PDT Death by snu snu!
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 5:05pm PDT Yes that is correct. Or it can offset against his future capital gains if he invests and sells again.
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 5:00pm PDT Buying an option after selling for a loss makes it a wash sale.