Today, I continue posting random songs to this Cortex platform to ask Shackers the same question. Does this song suck? Today's song is Will to Power's "Baby, I Love Your Way/Freebird Medley."
Reasons it might suck:
- It's an easy listening mashup
- The Freebird part
- I cringe every time I hear it
- The Baby, I Love Your Way part
- That drummer is acting right?
- This is a drum machine
- He is also on the keys?
- I hope they paid him double for this
- It isn't even a proper cover of either song mashed up
- and it is basically bad versions of both
- The duet scenes make me uncomfortable
- I am pretty sure this song can give people hemorrhoids
Reasons it might not suck:
- This lady's hair is peak 1980s style
- She is also rocking that white outfit by the lake
- Every shot of them singing by the lake is magical
- This video makes me want to sing as the sun sets
- The way she sings, "I love your way"
- That motorcycle shot that they keep reusing in the video
- This dude has a magnificent mullet
- Also, dat mustache tho
- That guy's leather jacket is smooth
- Dude is a dual threat
- He is working the mixing board
- but he can also sing like a beast
- That guy stared into my soul several times during the music video
- 15 million views on YouTube
Now please take a look at this assortment of mullet pictures:
I hope to have a mullet like this guy some day...
Well, excuse me, Mr. Steal-Your-Girl...
The 1980s were a simpler time, fueled by cocaine.
The question I pose to you, Shacknews... Does this song suck?
Please reply in the Chatty comment thread below.