- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 tsp Allspice Dram
- 3/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Honey Syrup (1.5 oz if you like it sweeter)
- 1/2 oz Egg White
- Assemble ingredients in shaker tin
- Dry shake (hold on tight)
- Shake with ice vigorously
- Strain into old fashioned glass and top with ice
- Express oils from lemon peel and discard
- Garnish with cinnamon stick
A few years ago I made this cocktail at a holiday gathering and everyone loved it but be careful with how much allspice dram you use, a little can go a long way. I haven't played around with it much since I developed this "holiday cocktail" but I bet some spiced, or cajun, rum would work well too.
Read about and learn how to make allspice dram on serious eats.