Blizzard finally took the wraps off Overwatch's 24th hero today, the new and improved Omnic Orisa, created by kid science genius Efi Oladele. Of course you want to know everything she does, so we have it for you on video.
Orisa is now playable on the Overwatch Public Test Server. Here's a recap of her abilities:
- Fusion Driver: A rapid-fire automatic gun with good range and accuracy even at a distance, although Orisa’s movement slows down while she fires.
- Halt!: Alt-fire that launches a graviton charge across the map, slowing nearby enemies as it passes, then pulling them toward it when it detonates.
- Fortify: boosts her personal defense, reducing damage taken and making her unstoppable for a short time.
- Protection Barrier: A device that creates a curved, stationary field perfect for intercepting projectiles and shielding teammates.
- Supercharger: This ultimate ability beams a buff to allies within its range, increasing the damage they can inflict on the opposing team.
Have you tried her out yet?
John Keefer posted a new article, Overwatch Orisa - Skins, Poses, Taunts and Gameplay
Thank you for summarizing her abilities.
I tried watching that Blizzard Jeff guy talk and I instantly fell asleep.
I always forget there is Overwatch lore until they release another hero
haha... i dont find him boring usually. he did drone on a bit in for this one.
oh man, looks sick! great summary and video. wish the queueing for game and load screen was cut from the video, though