For Honor blends fighting games, hack-and-slash, and team multiplayer to produce a style of gameplay that is wholly unique. Ubisoft will be releasing For Honor on February 14, 2017, and a closed beta will take place between January 26-30. Our For Honor Guide will give you the best tips and strategies to use each hero class effectively. You can also learn which tacticss are most effective in each game mode, and how to pull off combos with your favorite hero class.
Tips for For Honor
- Combat in For Honor might seem fast-paced at first, but to be truly successful you need to take a measured approach to each engagement.
- When at all possible, stay near your allied heroes. Not only can your allies revive you, but a 2-on-1 or 3-on-1 fight also gives you an overwhelming advantage against enemy heroes.
- For Honor is a game of poise and riposte. When facing an enemy hero, you'll want to size them up instead of charging headlong. Fighting in this game is as much a psychological contest as one of reflexes and by staying calm and out of reach of your opponent you can force them into deadly mistakes.
- When you've taken a lot of damage, retreat is a valid option. You can't always depend on allies to revive you, and it can cost valuable time to return to the battlefield from the spawn point.
- You can fall off of high places in For Honor, and it will kill you. Don't let the enemy back you up against a tough place.
- It's very easy to die a "death by one thousand cuts" in For Honor. Though the enemy's AI soldiers are weak compared to your hero, they have the ability to kill you if you are injured or facing them en masse.
For Honor Hero Class Guides
Here you'll find For Honor Hero Class specific guides that will focus on helping you play the hero of your choice the best.
Learn the best strategies for this stealthy assassin.
Find out the best way to play the frigid viking assassin from the North.
Bring the law back to the land with this Lawbringer hero guide.
Master the adaptability of the Vanguard of the Samurai faction with the Kensei hero class guide.
For Honor Strategies
Here you will find the best tactics and strategies for each gameplay mode in For Honor.
We teach you the best strategies for when you have to revive your teammates.
We show you how to unleash the most brutal moves in For Honor.
For Honor Walkthroughs
Here you'll find walkthroughs detailing how to get the best experience from For Honor.
This walkthrough will help you solve issues with the For Honor beta not launching on PC.
We walk you through some of the problems that could be causing Uplay errors.
We walk you through what to do when your NAT type is keeping you from playing For Honor.
We show you the solutions to a common glitch that happens to players beginning For Honor.
For Honor PC Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-550 or AMD Phenom II X4 955
- Video Card:
- NVIDIA: GeForce 660/750 Ti/950/1050 with 2 GB of VRAM or more.
- AMD: HD 6970/7870/R9 270/R9 370/RX 460
- RAM: 4 GB
- Resolution: 720p at 30Hz
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-6350
- Video Card:
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX680/760/970/1060
- AMD: R9 280X/R9 380/RX 470
- RAM: 8GB
Keep checking back as we continue to update our For Honor guides and strategies. Check out the Shacknews Guides section for more helpful info on a plethora of titles.