- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods
Keep in mind that with any new update, mods may break and could affect game performance. While some may work, others will need to wait for the mod creators to update their versions. That said, we'll watch the feedback to see if any new issues have been introduced this time around.
John Keefer posted a new article, Skyrim Special Edition 1.2 patch out, fixing issues from 1.1 update
Can't wait for the 1.3 patch that fixes the issues from 1.2. Go Bethesda!