Square Enix and IO-Interactive have confirmed Hitman: The Complete First Season will arrive at retailers on January 31st, 2017 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Hitman: The Complete First Season will be wrapped inside of a day-one edition SteelBook and will include all of the first season’s locations and episodes, which includes its Prologue, Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, and Bangkok.
“The disc combines everything we have learned, refined and updated over the course of a 10 month live season. It’s the direct result of live input, development and feedback from our players,” said Hannes Seifert, Studio Head at Io-Interactive. “Especially for our fans who want to own the game in a box, we’ve made it a high-quality SteelBook box. We also added loads of additional downloadable bonus content to release on the 31st of January for everyone getting this beautiful edition of the game on a disc and everybody owning the digital Full Experience or upgraded versions of the game.”
The Hitman: The Complete First Season retail version will include the following bonus downloadable content:
- 3 Bonus Missions Pack which includes The Icon and A House Built on Sand missions, plus the brand new upcoming Landslide mission.
- Original Soundtrack featuring the original game score
- The ‘making of’ Hitman documentary charting the journey from showing the game to our fans for the first time before E3 2015, through to the digital launch in 2016
- Hitman Requiem Blood Money Pack which includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck and chrome ICA pistol
- PS4 Exclusive: 6 additional exclusive The Sarajevo Six missions