E3 always brings some good news, but it is usually about future games and release dates. The PlayStation Store, however, is offering something immediate: A huge sale on popular games and even some movies.
The PlayStation blog touts a massive list of titles that made a splash at E3s past, with some titles up to 75 percent off. If you are a PlayStation Plus member, the discount can be up to 85 percent.
The sale runs through June 21, and you can get a $15 credit when you spend $100 or more using your PSN Wallet at PlayStation Store.
Here is a partial list of the games on sale (origial price in parentheses):
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate: $23.99 ($59.99) Batman Arkham Knight Premium: $24.99 ($49.95)
- Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin: $15.99 ($39.99)
- Destiny: The Taken King – Digital Collector’s Edition: $39.19 ($79.99)
- Dragon Age Inquisition: $5.99 ($19.99)
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited: $35.99 ($59.99)
- Grand Theft Auto 5: $44.99 ($59.99)
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor GotY Edition: $9.99 ($19.99)
- Rayman Legends: $9.99 ($39.99)
- The Order: 1886: $5.99 ($19.99)
- Dark Souls 2: $2.99 ($19.99)
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: $7.99 ($19.99)
- Tearaway: $7.99 ($19.99)
Be sure to check out the blog for the complete list.