You weren't done playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, were you? Of course not. You don't stop playing The Witcher 3; Witcher 3 stops playing you. And it's not done with you yet. Not only will you have new quests to unravel and characters to befriend, kill, and seduce (not necessarily in that order) when the Blood and Wine DLC releases, you've got plenty of achievements and trophies to hunt down, too.
Blood and Wind Wine takes place in a sunlit town... and that's about all we can say. It's rather difficult to list achievements for story-heavy games like Witcher 3 without divulging even the most minor of spoilers, so you'll find the list of achievements and trophies below, safe from stray glances and courtesy of Xbox Achievements.
CD Projekt has yet to confirm an exact release date for the hotly anticipated Blood and Wine expansion pack, although rumors point to a late May release date. CDPR is targeting a release date before E3 at the latest.
• The Witcher's Gone South: Travel to the Duchy of Toussaint.
• Last Action Hero: Be decorated with the Order of Vitis Vinifera.
• Kling of the Clink: Serve time in Toussaint
• A Knight to Remember: Obtain a flawless victory in all the competitions during the knights' tourney.
• Embodiment of the Five Virtues: Be given Aerondight by the Lady of the Lake.
• Playing House: Use all available options for developing Corvo Bianco.
• Turned Every Stone: Find all grandmaster diagrams for each witcher school.
• I Have a Gwent Problem: Collect all the cards in the Skellige deck.
• Dressed to Kill: Unlock the bonus for equipping all the witcher gear elements from one School.
• Weapon "W": Develop a mutation
• Hasta la Vista™
• David and Golyat
• The Grapes of Wrath Stomped