Far Harbor, the third DLC expansion for Fallout 4, is only 10 days away. If you want to make the most of your return to Bethesda's post-apocalyptic world, you should know a bit about the flora and fauna that awaits you—and, of course, the trophies and achievements up for grabs along the way.
Exophase pulled back the rotted curtain on Far Harbor's 10 trophies—six for completing quests, and four awarded in exchange for defeating varying quantities of new enemies, entering new locations, and bagging collectibles.
You'll find the full list of Far Harbor achievements/trophies below, conveniently below the DLC's teaser trailer, so you can avoid them if you want to avoid minor spoilers like quest titles. Far Harbor will be available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on May 19 for $24.99.
- Close To Home: Complete the quest "Close to Home"
- Far From Home: Complete the quest "Far From Home"
- Where You Belong: Complete the quest "Where You Belong"
- The Way Life Should Be: Complete the quest "The Way Life Should Be"
- Cleansing The Land: Complete the quest "Cleansing the Land"
- The Islander's Almanac: Collect all issues of "The Islander's Almanac" magazine
- Hooked: Defeat 30 Far Harbor Sea Creatures
- New England Vacationer: Discover 20 Far Harbor Locations
- Push Back The Fog: Unlock 3 Far Harbor Workshop Locations
- Just Add Saltwater: Cook One of the New Far Harbor Recipes
David Craddock posted a new article, Fallout 4: Far Harbor achievements revealed
Uh, they've been in the update released last week.
Super important news.
I never go back to the dlcs even though I play the base game a lot