Ubisoft has announced the servers for Tom Clancy’s The Division will be going down later on this evening or early tomorrow morning, depending on region players are located in.
The server downtime is part of a scheduled maintenance that will take place on Tuesday, March 29 starting at 9am CET / 4am EDT / 1am PDT, and is expected to be down for approximately three hours.
The publisher announced a few weeks ago it would be having weekly scheduled maintenance on The Division’s servers. Today’s downtime shouldn’t come as a surprise to most Agents, but if those new to The Division could easily be caught off guard.
While The Division’s servers have often been reliable, we still had to deduct some points from our review considering we found it would go down at the most inconvenient times. Still, thanks to its numerous betas, Ubisoft has been largely prepared for The Division’s launch.
While the servers are down, why not check out some of our guide content? There’s a lot to do in The Division, so be sure you don’t miss any of it when the servers come back up.
- Tom Clancy's: The Division - Collectibles, Walkthrough And Guide
- The Division - All Phone Recording Locations
- The Division - All Survival Guide Locations
- The Division - How To Get Infinite Crafting Materials (Exploit)
- How To Get Lockpicks In The Division
- How To Upgrade Your Filter Level In The Division
- Where To Find The Rewards Vendor In The Division
- Customizing Your Character In The Division
- The Division - How To Craft Weapons And Gear Using The Crafting Station
- How To Get High-End Weapons In The Division
- Where To Spend Your Phoenix Credits In The Division
Daniel Perez posted a new article, The Division servers going down for maintenance on March 29
Going Dark for maintenance!
They have to bring the server down to sweep up all the Alex corpses. They clog the tubes after a while.