Ubisoft has announced the servers for Tom Clancy’s The Division will be going down later on this evening or early tomorrow morning, depending on region players are located in.
The server downtime is part of a scheduled maintenance that will take place on Tuesday, March 22 starting at 9am CET / 4am EDT / 1am PDT, and is expected to be down for approximately three hours.
The publisher announced last week it would be scheduling its server maintenance on a weekly basis. Today’s downtime shouldn’t come as a surprise to most Agents, but if those new to The Division could easily be caught off guard.
Since launch, The Division’s servers have often been reliable, especially on the weekends when a large amount of players tend to enjoy the game. Thanks to its numerous betas, Ubisoft was prepared for launch, although it had a slight hiccup when the game first launched.
While you wait for today’s server maintenance to conclude, why not check out our guides? There’s a lot to do and see in The Division, so why not help us help you find all of these points of interest?
- Tom Clancy's: The Division - Collectibles, Walkthrough And Guide
- The Division - All Phone Recording Locations
- The Division - All Survival Guide Locations
- The Division - How To Get Infinite Crafting Materials (Exploit)
- How To Get Lockpicks In The Division
- How To Upgrade Your Filter Level In The Division
- Where To Find The Rewards Vendor In The Division
- Customizing Your Character In The Division
- The Division - How To Craft Weapons And Gear Using The Crafting Station
- How To Get High-End Weapons In The Division
- Where To Spend Your Phoenix Credits In The Division